PL Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DKP for PvP.

+10
Sagittarius
Îpomoea
Renaut
Khadijah
gnomolt
Torsyg
Serbiansword
Sessifet
Sandy
aiten
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DKP for PvP. - Page 3 Empty Re: DKP for PvP.

Post  Dan Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Its clear that theres no way this thing is ever going to be stopped, too many people support it at the moment. Having never enjoyed PvP I still belive that I personally owe very little to BG's skill wise, My oppoinon has been voiced, thats all I can do on the matter.
Dan
Dan
Spambot Phoenix
Spambot Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  gnomolt Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:19 pm

maybe to make a solution to this make it like a 3 week "trial" without dkp to see if ppl come and then IF it works and ppl come to the raid say we DONT give dkp for it BUT we give some sort of "not being on time gives you lover chance of comming next week" and a "no show" gives a ban from next weeks pvp raids. a punishment dont need to be followed by a reward.
gnomolt
gnomolt
Phunky Phoenix
Phunky Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Îpomoea Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 pm

maybe to make a solution to this make it like a 3 week "trial" without dkp to see if ppl come and then IF it works and ppl come to the raid say we DONT give dkp for it BUT we give some sort of "not being on time gives you lover chance of comming next week" and a "no show" gives a ban from next weeks pvp raids. a punishment dont need to be followed by a reward.

Not bad suggestion
Îpomoea
Îpomoea
Spambot Phoenix
Spambot Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Motto : I dont raid in the weekend, I get drunk. I dont get drunk in the week days, I drink while raiding.
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarr Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 am

I haven't had time to enter this discussion yet, but here goes.

I think that whatever can help the pvp-officers to get their pvp events going is a good idea. And if 1 dkp helps the pvp events (and more importantly -dkp would make people show up) then why the hell not. We use dkp for everything else so why not pvp.

Furthermore if someone attends the pvp event for 5 weeks they have helped the pvp-part of the guild a lot, and why not give them the 5 dkp. I can't really see the problem, since our loot-system doesn't depend on how much dkp you gain, but more about how good you are at playing the free marked, it doesn't really matter if someone who are whilling to participate in the pvp-event makes 1 more dkp then you a week.
Sarr
Sarr
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2039
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum