PL Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November Empty Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November

Post  Nyax Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 pm

Hey, first of all, thanks to all the guys who attended the premade. We rocked!
In fact we only lost 3 games, 2 of which were against the same team, that completely overgeared us. jumping

We completely owned the PUGs we met, and we won most fights against premades, so REALLY good job guys.

Recall the last fight. The looong fight against the Dunemaul team, that we finally won. Here is the armory of our good cow friend BEEF-EATER big grin
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Beefeater

Anyways, we have changed the strategy for next time, to something a bit simpler, that we think will work even better. Sexyfat (cheers Chewda!)

So check out the WSG strategy post again. dance

We will be posting more premades shortly on the DKP site (as soon as we get administrator rights).

Huggzzz and Kiszzessss
The Spanking Phoenixes. ShootEm
Nyax
Nyax
Jumping Phoenix
Jumping Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 67
Motto : WoW !
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November Empty Re: Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November

Post  Chewda Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:20 pm

You missed that karate kid that had chewda on farm status Razz. He followed me everywhere and just wouldnt quit even when I had 3 healers on me Razz. Ofc Jimmy found that hilarious.

Ofc cant forget the BEEF! <3 all those matches even the ones we lost Sad.
Chewda
Chewda
Jumping Phoenix
Jumping Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 93
Motto : Student
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November Empty Re: Thoughts of WSG premade 5th November

Post  JimmEH? Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:59 am

Chewda wrote:You missed that karate kid that had chewda on farm status Razz. He followed me everywhere and just wouldnt quit even when I had 3 healers on me Razz. Ofc Jimmy found that hilarious.

there was a big cow that looked like a mountain karate chopping you up the arse with the biggest axe youve seen in your life. how the feck do you expect me not to find it hilarious lol!
JimmEH?
JimmEH?
Phunky Phoenix
Phunky Phoenix

Male
Number of posts : 272
Motto : Just because I can, doesn't mean I should
Registration date : 2007-10-30

http://www.thechap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down