PL Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azzedar

4 posters

Go down

Azzedar Empty Azzedar

Post  Azzedar Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 pm

1. Name: Peter Daniëls
2. Age: 20
3. Nationality: Dutch

Character
4. Name: Azzedar
5. Class: Mage
6. Level: 19 (getting higher every day)
7. Spec: Arcane

Information
8. Is this your main character? Not yet
9. Which spec(s) do you have? Arcane
10. Which guild(s) were you previously in, and what was your role(s) there? Ive been in a guild on Defias Brotherhood for some time and i played a warrior there. My role was first as dps untill i could get some better gear. After some time i could off tank for the 2nd raiding group.
11. What element of the game will you focus your playtime on; PvP, Raiding or Casual Play? Raiding and casual playing.
12. Have you been in Phoenix Legends before, and if so, why did you leave? Nope.
13. In your search for a guild what was the reason you chose PL? An RL friend (Essamoon) has been in there for some time now and he tells me it is a chill guild for raiding and full of nice people. I have been looking for a guild for some time now and i didnt like the guilds on the horde side where my warrior is atm. So a friend of mine suggested to try Alliance and i am liking it.

If you answered 'Raiding' in question 11, please elborate further in the following section to give us an idea of your raiding performance.
14. Raiding experience in 10- and 25-man: So far i have not doen any of the new cataclysm raids. In the past i have done Ulduar 10 man and in WoTLK i have done Icc 10 and Icc 25 as dps role.
15. How often do you think you would raid, and which of our raiding days can/will you join? I guess 3 days a week from 19:00 till 00:00.
16. What do you wish to achieve through raiding? Gear ofc and allso i would like to see the end raids and finish them and eventually do the hard modes and be able to get the most out of the game.
17. Tell us about your spec, why you chose it, and how it works. I dont know much about my spec at the moment but that will come in time once i lvl him more.
18. What can you offer to PL's raiding? Not much yet but i hope once i hit 85 and gather some gear that i will be able too offer good dps and good CC.

Motivation!
What can you offer to the guild, what do you expect from us, and why should you be the next member of Phoenix Legends? I cant offer much at the moment but eventually i would be able too offer help for guild members in heroics too help them get gear and allso help them if they are lower lvl in instances and lvling. I would really like to be abkle too get an invite to the guild and just have a good time playing the game and i dont want to be in a guild that is full of gear hogs and children that leave the group because they whipe once.

Anything you would like to add to your application? Woulden't know anything to add.
Azzedar
Azzedar
Baby Phoenix
Baby Phoenix

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Azzedar Empty Re: Azzedar

Post  Essamoon Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm

This guys is amazing Smile I think he can be a good part of the PL community since he's a nice person and he
knows how stuff works.
Futhermore since we're not really having any of the officers active anymore I guess we could bring it up to give it a try and see if we can get people which are good and active for raiding back to the WoW PL guild and maybe for other games in the PL community.

Anyway my opinion is that I we can get Peter in the guild since he's just great Smile

I guess we should figure something out to get this post rolling Smile

Cheers Essa a.k.a Jepper a.k.a Sir.Dudes! Frantic
Essamoon
Essamoon
[WoW] Game Officer
[WoW] Game Officer

Male
Number of posts : 154
Motto : Clean up to boxes...
Registration date : 2008-02-22

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=744134339

Back to top Go down

Azzedar Empty Lvling fast

Post  Azzedar Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Lvl 58 allready and waiting for a reply:)
Azzedar
Azzedar
Baby Phoenix
Baby Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Thedarkarts Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

If you think so Essa thats good enough. The wow community needs rebuilding and active players so for the mo thats enough for me
Thedarkarts
Thedarkarts
[WoW] Game Officer
[WoW] Game Officer

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagittarius Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

I totally agree.

You can whisper Teqom ingame for an invite.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The guild is morphing into a gaming comunity, and therefore we a in a bit of a limbo right now.

Welcome to the club

/Sagi
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 5376
Motto : Where the f*** did Lando come from?
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Azzedar Empty Thanks

Post  Azzedar Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks allot for the reply:) Really looking forward to joining your guild. I have spoken with Essamoon and we are allso going to start gearing some chars together soon so i am thinking of faction changing one of my lvl 85's Smile
Azzedar
Azzedar
Baby Phoenix
Baby Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: